Saturday, April 18, 2009

Future Miss America

So we were walking out of Wal-Mart this afternoon and what does my little girl do?? She stands in the cart waving and saying HI to every one.... I mean every one... She had the biggest smile on her face and she waved to the right then the left and smiled and made eye contact with everyone she saw.... It was so cute most every body ignored her but one older lady waved back and said hi to her... You would have thought the lady gave her the worlds largest candy bar, with the huge smile on her face! We get in the car, get all buckled up and then the waves and the byes start... I have a super friendly little girl! Who is not shy at all! Johnny is really shy and believe it or not it takes me a while to jump out of my shell.... So who knows where she gets this from... I thought toddlers where saposta be shy around complete strangers... I mean Sammy strikes up conversations (well her versions of them) with every checker and store employee she sees.... Oh and if they is another kid with in view she wants to go play and talk with them... I better keep a close eye on her.... But at least I think she will make friends easy... That will be nice!

1 comment:

Brea Marie said...

That is so funny. DaKoda has started doing the exact same thing this week. She gets mad though when people don't respond to her. I keep telling her to knock it off, but she does it anyway. My Dad said I use to ask other people to pick me up when I was really little. Complete strangers. He said he stopped taking me to the stores with him because it freaked him out. He thought I would have just left with anyone who would have me! Too cute that Sammy does it too!