
I got a delightful knock on the door tonight... (it had been a rough evening) So when the knock sounded I was really tempted not to answer... But as I opened the door I was happy to see Johnny's cousin Julie... She had two CD's in her hand... She took a ton of pictures at our wedding and as she was cleaning out her computer so she made some copies for us so we could enjoy them... It was amazing to revisit that wonderful day filled with love and joy... I will have too post some more of the wonder full memories of that perfect day... But I don't have time right now cause Sammy just tryed to rip her leg off, and Ally is teething and got a sunburn today (even thought she was in the shade all day) so she is a pink grumpy kid... Ah I was so much simpler when its was just the two of us... But although my life is crazy there is a certain joy that comes from the craziness....
3 comments:
Awwww, seeing that picture makes me a little weepy!
You two looked so young. Your wedding was so sweet and special! Im so happy that you and Johnny have been so blessed in your lives. Im incredibly proud of you two and all that you have overcome. Your two amazing people!
You were a stunning bride!! I cant believe you and i have been married for this long.lol Before we know it, our 10th anniversaries will be coming.
Happy soon to be anniversary Les, i hope you have another fabulous 7 years together! {{hugs}}
I remember that day! You have always been so beautiful, and that day you were absolutely radiant! Yay to being married, hu? I can't wait to see more pictures. And though it is sometimes hard, having kids really is the best.
Nice picture! Sometimes I think about what life would be without the chaos of kids, and for me, I decided it would be SO boring! Quite, calm, clean, but boring. But an hour or two here or there without them could be delightful :)
Post a Comment