Scissors or as Sammy lovingly calls them... Snip-snips....
Oh I have plenty of pairs of scissors all around the house.... I have two pairs for the kitchen... I have rag snippers... I have two pairs of dress making shears... I have countless embroidery scissors.... I have paper scissors.... Medical scissors even.... And I have to find a new home for all of them... A lock box maybe...
Why you might ask... Well that little girl that calls them snip-snips CUT HER LITTLE SISTERS HAIR!!!!
I could have killed her... I cryed as I picked up Ally's golden locks off the kitchen floor... Sammy went to the corner with out crying or begging to get out.... She waited with her nose pressed into the corner with out a sound.... When she finally came out I asked her why she was in the corner..."Because I played with mommy's snip-snips" I wanted to scream NO CAUSE YOU CHOPPED OFF YOUR SISTERS HAIR!!!... But I took a deep breath and asked..."What did you do with mommy's snip-snips?"... "UM I cut Ally's hair"... Good at least she knew what she did... And so we had a little talk about why that was bad and how it made mommy, daddy, and Ally sad... She looked and sounded really sorry for the trauma she caused to her sisters hair...
I hope I don't have to deal with this again but I fear I will... I mean I have two girls and lots of hair and scissors....
But maybe not... I only cut my hair once... and learned my lesson.... I'm hoping Sammy did too...
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

3 comments:
Oh how sad! I love her hair, and hope that it wasn't too bad, and that it is fixable!
I have faith that after talking to her about it today that she got the message. Shes a very intelligent girl and i think its just part of that growth and boundaries that are a natural learning curve for kids.
She was a such a sweetie today, im pretty sure she learned her lesson.
Why is there no picture?
Post a Comment