Friday, September 30, 2011

hard times

I've been having a hard time wanting to share anything on my blog because I feel like no matter what I say or how I say it I'm in the wrong.... I've been wondering if making my blog private would help this..... I'm not sure... Part of me wants to but part of me does not because of the wonderful friends I have meat threw this blog...
I feel like I can no longer speak freely about anything.... Even my own feelings.... I feel trapped in my own home, mind, and computer world... I feel like I have no where to go to express my self with out being judged or persecuted over it.... I have no where to go anymore to let out the pain and frustration.... And it is causing serous harm with in my self.... Any suggestions on weather you thing having my blog private would help... Its at the point that I might need to cancel facebook and my blog because I feel like I'm being raked over the coals for every thing I write anywhere....

5 comments:

Marie said...

I know how you are feeling. I just cancelled my facebook account because it seem to open and broad. I have however decided to use google plus. I like how you can limit your circles and I find it more intimite

Brea Marie said...

I won't judge you. You can call me anytime!! I say go for making your blog private, it might make you feel more secure about letting everything out. Love you Les, and I hope things get better!

Team Reid said...

I'm sorry things are going like this for you! I am LOUSY at keeping up with people's blogs lately, so I had no idea! Anyway, I like having my blog private. I found out people who won't talk to me in person were reading/sharing my blog and I was not cool with that. I love that only people I allow can see it, and although it's a pain to log in all the time, I bet you'd like having yours set to private too. Good luck! We love you! And don't forget to add me if you go private! :)

Stacey said...

I agree with you so much.I agree with Marie, Google plus is a great place and is def more intimite. Also making your blog private would probably help you feel more comfortable.

kkweight said...

I'm going to be a bit frank. Sorry.

I think this whole situation is just lame and stupid and im mad at how you are being treated by those who are in your life.
You are an adult and you dont need to be micromanaged, spied on, or criticized by people in your life.

I think its complete CRAP that you have to censor yourself!
You shouldn't be having to always worry about expressing your thoughts, feelings, and being *YOU* out of fear of offending someone or saying something that might hurt their feelings. Its their choice to take offense over what you say, you cant control that.
Les, you are one of the most tactful and polite people i know!lol
Seriously, at the end of the day, this is just a blog, there are much GREATER things going on in the world.

Leslie, this is *YOUR* blog.
That is *YOUR* family.
Those are *YOUR* feelings.
You have the right to feel the way you do about certain things. Ultimately its *THEIR CHOICE* to be the ones getting in a tissy fit or to be offended over what you put out there. Do they have nothing better to do with their life?!

We all know that you are such a gentle, kind, and loving person at heart. Anyone who knows anything about you knows that you always try your best to be a peace keeper and lover. And i love that about you.

I for one don't care either way if you go private or stay public. I WILL care though if you shut stuff down completely though. I think that will give them power, you will be giving them what they want.

At the end of the day you are the one who chooses who ends up on your facebook, its your choice who you let into your blog and how, and its also your choice to let them affect you. Just remember to be yourself, to love yourself, and to keep being the wonderful and amazing mom and wife you are!

I love you so so so much!