Sunday, December 28, 2008

Daddy's little girl


Kay so you all know how Sammy is my little "clone" well at least thats what most people think well I have proof other wise. Last night again sammy was in her pajamas (I swear she does the cutest thing in her jamies) She just climbed on the couch an dgraped daddys DS and stated to try to play it. We tryed to take it away after the pictures of course. And she just laughed at us and ploped down and keept trying to play and ignore us. She has only seen Johnny play the DS once but aparenly that was enough. She pretends to snore like him, he burps and so she thinks she needs to as well,and best of all she will only go to sleep at night for daddy.

Like I said most people think she is mommy's little girl but they have it all wong she is 100% DADDY'S!!! I'm so glad they have such a good relationship, and seeing them together is just the best.

No comments: