Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Update

So with my busy life I forget to sit and ponder about this new little life growing inside of me. With Sammy I had tons of time to ponder and wonder about the little person she would be... This time not so much idle time... But she defiantly has a little personalty all ready! She loves to wake up and play while Sammy is a sleep. She loves to kick her daddy in the head... Not really any other place just his head, it makes me giggle! I'm still having trouble with her name it still doesn't feel right... So the search is still on! She lets me eat chocolate! Something Sammy did not let me do at all... My morning sickness is gone but I still get nauseated easily... But I can keep everything down... She also like to play right about the time I lay down for the night... So then as I'm trying to find some blessed sleep after a long day I have to deal with a wiggle worm in my belly... She takes about 20 min to get comfy for the night silly girl! She likes to kick and play with Sammy while Sammy snuggles with me for the remainder of her nap (I know I spoil her) but Sammy doesn't realise whats poking her yet... Most of the time she just ignores her.... Maybe signs of things to come who knows.... I'm super excited to find out that my brother is having a little boy! So we will have a little girl and a little boy in the family! It should be cute to watch them grow together!

No comments: