Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Conflicted

I am very conflicted I want to do all this nesting stuff... Cleaning and making things for the baby and putting together the nursery/ Sammy's room.... But and it's a big BUT I have no energy! And its like really hot but Sammy get goose bumps if I turn the AC up anymore.... Bummer I never had over heating problems with Sammy... Maybe its the 19 month old climbing all over me????
Oh super cute I have to share.... Sammy now calls my belly a baby... She gives my belly kisses and not just any kind of kisses loud raspberry kisses... Monday she had to pull my shirt up and snuggle my belly before she took her afternoon nap... She wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my belly and just held me and her little sister... It was so cute!!!
This kid is a super mover and shaker... I can see my tummy moving with her... Sammy never moved this hard this much this soon! I'm still trying to find a name that fits her... All of the names on my list just don't feel right so the search continues....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good luck on finding a name. That is a tough one. I am a little jealous... Keith has no idea still. We tell him everyday, but he doesn't quite comprehend what we mean. I guess it will be a shocking surprise for him when the baby does get here.