Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it too early?

So I really want to be creative and make things but Sammy and me are just surviving Daddy's marathon of working hours... Last week alone he worked 89.5 hours plus he had 8 hours in holiday time... Now this week looks like a 70 hour week... But on the bright side Johnny will be home this Saturday for our 6 year anniversary... Yeah a entire day for him to be mine!!! ( I guess I can share him with Sammy if I have too )
Anyways back to the subject at hand... I went out and purchased fabric so I could make little sisters costume... I really should be working on her blessing dress but Halloween comes before her blessing... And I love Halloween!!! So I ended up sewing the entire body of the costume while Sammy took her nap.... Now I just need to make a hood and find a bell... And she will be ready to go trick or treating... Well she will have be born first I guess...
Sammy's costume I can use a rendezvous dress and just add a few things to it to make her costume complete... So now to figure out what me and Johnny will be... Hum don't know yet... So yeah is it too early to be thinking about Halloween???

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

So you never said what you're dressing your girls up as. The thing with the bell has got me thinking Little Bo Peep and her sheep. You're so good to be thinking about it this early. I'm usually like the day before Halloween or the morning of, just scrambling to put stuff together. Luckily Annaleise is old enough now that by the first of October she'll be bugging me everyday to go find a costume!

Brea Marie said...

Yeah, you never told us what they are going to be dressed as. You got me really curious!

Amy said...

I don't think it is ever too early to talk about halloween (I brought it up a few months ago!) and I can't wait to see your darling little girls in their costumes.

Marie said...

I just bought Abigails fabric for her halloween costume today. I think you have to start early when you havemore than one kid, but really its because I love halloween too. (Abby is being littl bo peep