Monday, July 6, 2009

Owiee!

Seaver pain is never good it is even worse when your pregnant.... So yeah my right side was killing me Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and I was complaining to my mom and Johnny... I think my mom got sick of me complaining cause she told me to call my doctor... I'm strange and hate bugging my doctors over silly little me... Well I finally called left a message and waited for a call back.... Well a little later the doctors office called back and asked me more about my pain in my side.... So I tried to explain as best as I could... And yeah the nurse was like it doesn't sound like you appendix... (so at this point I thought they would just say... Oh your fine just suck it up and stop being a baby.... But no) It sounds like your gallbladder.... I'm like I can't remember what that part of the body is saposta do.... So yeah no greasy fatty foods for me and bye bye spicy food... And bring on the Tylenol and Tums.... They help the pain be less pain full but I still have a sharp pain in my side =( So over the weekend I was able to rest and eat none owiee foods as I call them now so I feel a little better but now I have to get test to see why my gallbladder is acting up.... Hope we can fix this or I will be eating none fun food for quite some time...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh you poor dear! I am so sorry! I too have been living off of tums for a while. Even fruit gives me major heartburn. I feel your pain (to a small extent). I hope you feel better soon, good luck with the gallbladder!