Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sammy's adventures at Rendezvous

I had lots of fun at rendezvous....
I helped sister find her basket.... Of coarse I found mine first and pulled out some candy to try before I helped her but hey I helped her find it that's all the counts right....
I got dressed in pretty dresses.... And I called my long johns tights and thought cause I was in a dress I should be going to church every day...=)
I played with my cousin's Morgan and Karlee a lot!!!
Morgan helped me dye Easter eggs.... Well she did most of the work for some reason mom was scared that I would get it all over my leather dress.... I wonder why she don't trust me with that kind of stuff??? Hum I guess I will never know....
Look mom yellow!!!
The big girls even took me for a ride in the wagon.... Until some big harry men came and took it from us.... Mean old guys who says getting raffle prizes are more important than me getting a ride... Bullies!!!
I wanted to go every where with them.... Some times they got annoyed with me.... I can't imagine why... It must be a tween thing....
Oh and silly mom didn't take a picture of me at the Easter egg hunt.... Some excuse of her having to run the thing.... But I had fun and found lots of candy!!! I like candy!!! And I have my very own bed at rendezvous that I really liked... I had a pillow and a sleeping bag and a wool blanket... I stayed nice and warm and stayed in my bed... Mom and dad thought I wouldn't... Ha I showed them!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh so fun! But wasn't it cold? You are a very hardy and brave family. Glad there were cousins for her to play with.