It was nap time and I wanted to start putting Ally in her crib for her naps before I made the transition to having her in the crib at night....Sammy said she wanted to go night night with Ally... This was just to good to be true (I knew it wasn't going to work but hey it was worth a try...)

I layed Ally and Sammy down in the crib and they cuddled and snuggled with each other and even closed their eyes.... And then bing!!!! Eye fly open the covers get thrown off and Sammy jumps up!!!

I mean Jump!!! Notice that Ally is still in the crib... (she was laughing and having fun)

I told her to stop or she would jump on sisters head and make her cry... So the smart little stink just went and jumped on the other side of the crib.... Sigh what do you do with a smart independent girl....

I guess it will wear her out and maybe she will take a nap latter... sigh a mom can only hope....
1 comment:
That is too funny! Really, she is too smart for her own good.
Post a Comment