Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yippie!!!

Hey I just wanted to let you all know I have my mommy back.... Yup she disappeared for about a month but she is home now and the world is right again... She said she is home to stay but I'm still holding out my  judgment on that one.... I'm a happy girl now and after just a few days home with mom I'm "almost" back to my happy none clinging self..."almost" And I think Mommy is happier too... She lets me kiss her when ever I want and we get to play hide and seek (I'm really good at that one!!!) And then when she finds me we play chase... I can walk pretty fast now and Mommy chases me all around the house...OH OH OH I need to tell you!!! I'm almost ONE!!! And my big sister Sammy is planing a birthday party for me... There is going to be cake and ice cream... Oh and sister says I get a cake of my very own!!! Oh and sister also told mommy that we all need to dress up for the party so we get to be princesses!!! I have a GREAT BIG SISTER!!! Oh and  then every time she sees something in the store that she thinks I might like she tells mommy "hey maybe we can get that for Ally's Birthday Cake!!!"  Mommy just laughs and says we'll see.... Not sure what that means but I'm excited to see what all this fuss about my birthday is about.... But with dress up and cake how can you go wrong????

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such a cute post, and what an adorable smile she has! I bet she is going to have the best birthday ever!

Familia Morales said...

At first I thought you were writing that YOUR mom came back. Ha ha! I finally caught on when you said you were walking pretty fast and she would chase you. Very cute post! Your little Alli is so kissable!