Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One year!!!


kisses any one???
A year ago I was in allot of pain but all that pain and worry was worth it for my little Ally Lou... I can not believe all the love and smile's she has shared with me in the last year... Allison you are such a wonderful little girl and you bring so much to this family!!! Thank-you for choosing us for your family!!!


Allison Louise only hours old


2 comments:

mub said...

She's such a doll! Happy Birthday little miss Ally!

Amy said...

Oh she is so cute and expressive! You have some of the most beautiful little girls, Leslie! And their personalities are so charming. Watch out is all I can say. But Johnny wont need to be cleaning his shot gun when some boy comes to take them out, either you are they will be doing it, right? ;)