But I'm excited I found a new one (well at least for me).... Chocolate Suckers!!!
They are soooo easy... I purchased a mold of 9 flower suckers... I placed a little bit on melted yellow chocolate in the middle and the filled the rest with white melted chocolate... They were so fun and easy I made like 45 of them (I ran out of sucker sticks or I would have kept going)... But then what the heck do I do with all these suckers??? I gave them to all the Lady's in our RS class for mothers day... I put a little tag on them that said "dear mother all flowers remind me of you" (again I'm not that creative... I found it on a blog and printed off some tags)
I only came home with 3 suckers left so I hurry and whipped out another 9 so I could give my mom a dozen flowers... She loved them too.. ( found like 1000 sucker sticks in my hard sucker mold stash)
| Sammy did this one.... See I told you they were easy!!! |
Getting my craft on helped me keep sane while Johnny worked 70 hours last week... I got fabric and a pattern for a supper cute apron for when the stress gets too much this week... I'm looking forward to chopping up the pretty fabric and sewing it into a even cuter Apron!!!

3 comments:
Those are so cute! I love that you are so crafty. How did you do yellow chocolate--color the white chocolate?
FUN! You claim you are not crafty but look at you! And what a fun thing to make. I think it is simply darling and a very appropriate gift for RS.
P.S. Evidently persistence pays off! You won this week! Please email me your info so I can pass it along and you can get your little time out help! And good luck with your move! If you need to get out, just give me a call.
Post a Comment