Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Making things easier.... I think....

I have been Simplifying my life.... Some steps have seamed like I've been taking steps to complicate my life rather than make it easier... Cooking from scratch has been a little hard but is getting easier each week... I can provide some many different meals with the same basic ingredients... With a few extra's thrown in to make each dish unique.... It has made shopping so much easier... Plus I have been able to use more of my long term food storage this way too... I'm on my way to rotating it quite nicely.... I have been trying to focus more on my little family.... I decided its not worth my time to worry about every one else... Plus I can't do anything change what people think or say to me regardless of how hard I try to please every one... So I have been just worrying about me and my little family.... I really wanted to start loosing some weight... When I did I hated the way my belly sagged (I mean like SAGGED!!!) So I decided to just keep eating healthy but stop trying to kill my self trying to loose pounds.... If I'm eating healthy and still chubby so what, at least there is something filling in my Sagging tummy... I keep loosing (I've avoided the scale so who knows) I guess I will need to invest in some killer tummy tucking undies... So I've placed my self in a win win situation... GO ME!!!!
The kids and me have been working on our letters... Ally has decided her name is spelled... All..... ME!!! We write the A which she calls AAAAAL..and then when we ask what is next she looks at me and says ME!!! I'm not sure if she is trying to say that the A represents her (so that means ME) or the rest of the letters are MEEEEEE! Sammy has learned to spell her name on paper and her sisters... She is now working on L.E.S.L.I.E... I asked her why my first name and not M.O.M.M.Y.... Because Leslie has more letters that I need to learn... Smart girl! She also wants to learn her phone number too... She is only retaining the first three numbers but she is trying... She also wants to learn Santa's numbers and Jesus's... I told her that we can write letters to Santa and we talk to Jesus and Heavenly Father by Praying.... She was so excited that she hurried and flooded her arms and said prayer where she just talked to God like he is was her best friend..... I wanted to cry with joy....



I have really been trying to not blow up at the kids... I let them make there messes with the toys and try to be calm when comes time to clean them up... On the plus side they are playing way better together... With out Mommy helping them play... So nice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful I am so happy for you woman. I thank I am going to do the same thing you are about eating healthy. Because I just get stressed out about the hole thing. Again I am so happy for you and your family. We need to get together sometime.

Familia Morales said...

You're awesome Les! I love that you're trying to simplify...always easier said than done but oh so worth it. You're girls are so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting!