Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks...

We had a wonderful thanks giving!!! My family came over and we all stuffed our self's until the waist bands of our pants started to scream!!! Sammy was all excited about Thanks Giving coming and all the food and family coming over... She asked us first thing this morning to turn on her music (the children's Hymns) so everybody can come.... She has this silly notion that if she turns on her music her friends will get there quicker... It's cute and helps keep the house in a better spirit while the kids wait for a greatly anticipated moment....
I think the best part about the entire day was how well all the kids played together... It makes me happy that my kids have such great relationships with there cousins... All in all the day was great but now all I want to do is sleep... But Johnny is out SHOPPING and I can't sleep.... sigh...
So her are a few things I'm thankful for...
My family
     Johnny - the best husband in the world (at least for me)
     Sammy - My little fire cracker
     Ally - My little monkey
My home
     For the warmth it provides
     For the shelter from the weather
     For the room to have family over
     For security and safety it gives to our family
My relationship with the Lord
     I love the lord and the blessing he bestows upon me and my family
     I love the way the kids are embracing the scriptures and prayer
     I love that Sammy has made great friends in the ward that she thinks of as family
CHOCOLATE =)
    Yup I said it!!! I Love chocolate and can not think of a world with out it!!!!
And so much more!!!!
    I could fill an entire blog about the things that I am Thankful for!!!! But for now I will just leave it at this =)
Thank-you to all my blog readers for handing with me threw the last few months =)

1 comment:

Team Reid said...

Well, we're all thankful for you! :)