I'm not a very organized mom... After sweeping the kitchen floor I was putting the broom and dust pan away when I saw my big bucket of flour... Hum lets make bread... The kids scream with delight and run to go get there aprons on... I guess were making bread... If I was more organized I guess we would finish cleaning and doing the dishes... But nope... We pull out the mixer and have a spontaneous bread making festival... The kids help pour all the ingredients in and watch the mixer with joy dancing in there eyes...
 |
| This was a picture from back in Nov... I didn't pull out my camera this time |
Maybe this is why my house is never as clean as I would like it.... Maybe I should not do all these spontaneous activity's with the kids.. But we both have fun and they are learning something by it so I guess its fine...
1 comment:
I love the distractions!!! Best teaching and bonding moments ever.
Right now i have a HUGE heap of laundry on my couch from laundry day, but we had family time instead of doing laundry.lol Oh well.
Sometimes, the other stuff just needs to come second for a little while. The dust bunnies can wait for a day or two.
Post a Comment