I have never totally understood Asama I know this is different... But feeling like you can't breath, but every 3 seconds or so you have to anyways.. That every breath hurts... At first it was just annoying... Now so painful I can't sleep... And I want to throw up from the continued pain and irregular breathing... I find my self subconsciously trying to hold my breath so I don't have to take a breath because it hurts....
I think I know what has caused it but not how to fix it...
We moved around a lot of things in the basement and after wards we swept the floor... This has kicked up a lot of dust... I was not in the basement at time... But Ally brought up a toy that was... And just the smell of it made me sick... Filled my nose with a dry dusty smell that made me want to hurl... We bathed the kids and Johnny vacuumed the dust covered bunny... I didn't notice anything until I settled down for bed....
We didn't get the kids down until about 10... So as soon as the kids were asleep me and Johnny hit the sack... My esophagus was raw but I thought its just heart burn (I get it every night at least while pregnant) But then I would wake up every time the heater went off coughing and having trouble breathing... I thought well how often can the heater be going off? About every 45 min or so... Yup that's right... At 1:30 I couldn't lay down any longer...
I don't know what I'm going to do... I guess I can change the heater filter and check the filters in the air returns... And wash the sheets... But that's kinda hard to do at 3am with the entire family sleeping...
Maybe my cool air vaporizer can help get me threw the night... sigh I hope I can sleep tonight...
This picture just makes me smile... Ally is doing so good with out her binky (she still gets it for her naps and bed time) but that kid defiantly had a binky problem =)

1 comment:
Asthma does suck! Im sorry you have to go through it.
I wouldn't let it go on for much longer though. Inhalers are pretty safe in pregnancy and aren't all that bad.
When i was pregnant with Klaire my asthma got super bad, i had to have a few breathing treatments in the ER.
If your wheezing, coughing, and just not feeling well get seen. No point in being miserable with it. Its not a big deal to have a neb. treatment and you will feel so much better afterwards!
I hope you get to feeling better soon! Lots of rest and love will do you well.
{big hugs} Hang in there sweetie!
Post a Comment