Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Man I have to update this thing =)

I should probably update this thing huh...

Well Sammy is beginning to read... She doesn't have much patience (we've know that for a while!!!) so it a slow progress but we are making progress... She trys to spell things by her self and I have to say she spells as well as I did in 4th grade... (that sounds awesome but I was a REALLY bad speller so she is probably at a normal level)

Ally can spell and write her own name!!! And she knows Andrea's name starts like hers (her words)...She is also in big girl panties wah-who!!! The pull-up just made her lazy so we had to make her wear panties and there were quite a few tantrums about her wanting to be put back in pull-ups!!! But she is enjoying being a big girl now and I'm not quite as stressed about the possablity of accidents all the time =)

Andrea is the BEST baby ever she must be an old soul... She loves to laugh and giggle at all the big girls antics and cries very little... She will fall asleep playing with her toes and takes naps a mist the terror of a normal day at my house... She wakes up and just looks around (no crying) and starts playing with her toys or  toes... I usually know she is awake if she starts giggling at one of her sisters again... Like I said the best baby ever!!!

Me well I'm crazy like always...

And Johnny is keeping busy at work....

No comments: