So we purchased a new washer and dryer the day after Thanks-giving... I know we are crazy! Anyways because it was such a great deal so did allot of other people... So we just got them today... So as always Sammy has to be involved in every thing we do...But surprisingly enough she really was trying to help... She took control of the furniture dolly and was pushing our old dryer around...
She pulled this out from under the dryer all by her self!
-K- so I know this is side ways (I thought that I was taking a picture oops) any ways it just short and sweet of Sammy helping her daddy!

2 comments:
What a cute little helper. If she keeps this up she's going to have some awesome muscles!
How cute! I am amazed she could lift the dryer! (one of your pictures look like she is holding the dryer up all by herself) yay for your new washer and dryer!
Post a Comment