Monday, February 2, 2009

The Monsters Back!

I'm so glad I have my normal little monster back.... She is eating like a starving pygmie.... And she has decided that she doesn't want to drink as much liquids cause basically she has been a liquid diet for a week.... I guess I would be sick of juice and milk too. Yesterday we went to church and left daddy home sick.... I was kinda turning red over my monsters actions... she wanted to run around the culture hall while the bishop and the missionary's where trying to teach a lesson.... I took of her shoes so she was running around quietly.... It was either that or screaming at the top of her lungs and I really wanted to listen to what the missionary's wanted to say. So sorry to all those who got distracted by my social daughter who felt she needed to go a see everyone there.... Later that night we went to a baby shower for my brother Rodney's best friends. Sammy at least behaved her self there. Yeah I'm at a 50% success rate! So daddy slept most of the day but it helped him feel better (but what about my day off, I love the weekends cause daddy gives mommy a kinda day off.... no diapers, no putting little girl down for a nap, no feeding little girl, I still have to fix the food but yeah...) But Johnny's schedule has changed so he gets home an entire hour earlier, wow what a differents a hour makes....
Holy crap Sammy just came out with a toy that neither Johnny or I know where it came from or how we got it.... Wow the toy fairy must have been to our house, cause its not the season for Santa and the Easter bunny won't be here for a while.... hum toy fairy has to be...

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

So were you able to at least hear part of the lesson? How much longer until she's in nursery?

Noodle said...

Three more long months.... In two months we can take her in during play time... Thats just the frist part in our ward so we're looking forward to at least a little relief... she is so ready for Nursery but I'm not sure nursery is ready for her...