Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out for a walk

Sammy found this Visor and deiced to where it all day I just lucked out that it matched her out fit.

So I have been saying I need to get more active... I need to start working out... I need to get out of the house... I need to spend quality time with Sammy.... Lots of I need to, but not a lot of action on my part to do any of the above.... So Wednesday I needed to take a Salad up to the church so I deiced that I would put Sammy in the stroller and go for a walk. Sammy really loved it and I realised how out of shape I really am... My big old thighs were burning... So after daddy got home Sammy pulled her daddy over to when I had put the stroller away and started asking him for it... So we went on a family walk to the school so we can play on the toys... Sammy has been to a park before but she wasn't big enough to play at that time so this is the first time she was able to slide down a slide or climb on the toy and try to figure out the big steering wheel... She had lots of fun and was able work of that extra one year old energy... She slept really good =) So today I went for a walk to the church again for the wards play date (it's mostly for the moms but hey the kids have fun to) So Yeah two days in a row that I've got my little work out in I hope I can keep it up... I really need it!

She wasn't quite sure what that big red thing was but she figured it out by her self...

This was kinda hard for her cause the first part was really steep and she kinda slid down and the last part she had to climb up on her hands and knees... But she liked it.

Sammy and her Daddy acting there age...

That's my big girl.... Look at that smile.

Hey this ship isn't moving anywhere what a bummer.

The last thing she found while on our little outing was the sand... Thank goodness it wasn't the first or there wouldn't have been much more fun activities.... She really liked the sand.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cute! I haven't really taken mine to the park yet because it is so cold now, and before he was too little. I am thinking in March or April. Sometime when he can play without me worrying about how cold he is getting. Gosh she is cute.

mub said...

I love the picture of her and Johnny on the bridge, so cute!

Familia Morales said...

Very cute pictures! Enjoy your walks to the park, it'll probably be even more fun when it gets really warm.