Something strange happens at my house as soon as the clock hits 9:00pm... This roaring raging monster comes out of hiding... No matter what is going on this nasty monster jumps out and ruins it all... Sad to say I can't kick this monster to the curb... Its a member of our family.... =( It's me.... =(
All of my energy and tolerance just escapes from my body and I turn into some one I don't like.... I get all grumpy at Johnny and snappy at Sammy and just an all around hormonal monster... Even though I had noticed my monstrous condition I have no control over it... Plus the lack of sleep due to the Braxton Hicks contractions and the burning searing back pain in the middle of the night keeping me up at all hours... ( yeah I know "little sister" is just training me...) I'm just a grumpy mommy.... At least its just after 9 that the bad mom kicks in... At least I can be normal mom the rest of the day (for the most part)...
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

2 comments:
Hang in there. I don't know about you, but for me dove chocolate does a grumpy mommy good.
People tend to scoff when I say this, but at least you will be able to sleep soon. Once the baby is born.
Hear me out! I know your sleep will be drastically shortened, but you will be able to fall asleep at night, and though you will have to wake up a lot in the night, at least when it is time to go back to sleep you wont just lie there wishing for the dreams, they will fall upon you almost immediately. It will be over soon.
Post a Comment