Sunday, September 20, 2009

The world must be FLAT!!!

I have fallen of the face of the earth so Columbus must have been wrong the world is flat.... =)
I have been working a ton of hours at the state fair... But I think it went really well for my first year as the computer supervisor... But Yesterday all of a sudden got really dizzy and sweaty and not feeling well at all... My Mommy being the great lady that she is took me home and called my hubby to make sure he would be home to pamper me.... I got to rest and watch a Disney movie (they all ways make me feel better) But I was still getting contractions... About 4am I woke up with owiee ones... they were about 15min apart and hurting... By 7:30-8am they were about 10min apart and Johnny took me to the hospital to get checked... Just early labor... "go home and wait until they get closer or your water breaks".... Ok I can do that... So yeah now that I have rested they have all but went away but they still hurt when they do come... So maybe soon little sister will make her grand debut.... So until further notice I will not work so many hours and try to take it easy... =)

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Take it easy, and good luck for when lil sis does make her grand entrance!

Amy said...

Oooh! I am so sorry that you were feeling sick! But I am so excited for you! To finally be through being pregnant, and to get to cuddle that little girl will be so wonderful! I pray that everything goes well for you. Good luck!