Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday freewrite

How come all my good ideas for my blog come to me when I'm in the shower??? And then fly from my head as soon as my head hits the pillow that night... So when my super cute fun ideas come back to me I will share but it will likely be weeks from now when my brain is fully mine again...
We have about two weeks left until "little sisters" due date... The Fair is over and Natalie wedding is done now, so "little sister" can come with out leaving mommy between a rock and a hard place... But I still need to get organised here at home...
Well I did some thing really nice for some one I will never meet... I donated my hair to locks of love... My hair is still long but short to me... So I treated my self and got my nails done... It has been years sense I had a set of nails put on... I felt bad spending money on something as silly as cute nails... But it was nice to be pampered at the same time... So I'm torn about them... They are way cute (blue for Nat's wedding)...
Sorry there have been no pictures lately... The camera is packed in the hospital bag.... And yeah I'm to big and awkward to sprint and pull out the camera for all the cute stuff Sammy does... Cause as soon as I do she stops doing the cute thing that she was doing and just wants to plat with the camera... Argh!!!! Wow I've had some random thoughts... Sorry all.... but enjoy.....

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Can't wait for lil' sis's arrival! Good luck for when she comes. How was Nat's wedding? Enjoy the nails while you have them...I haven't had mine done since my wedding, long long ago! Hmm, maybe I should be like you and get myself pampered. Sounds lovely.