I have the best Husband in the world... Sorry Lady's but its true! (at least for me)
Johnny has been a trooper threw my pregnancy and the new baby... He has really stepped up and helped out with so much!!! This morning I was in pain cause I had waited way to long to take my pain meds... So while I was waiting for them to kick in he took both kids and let me have a nap!!! I told you he is the best!!!
But alias daddy is feeling really bummed... He was baking cookies with Sammy when he went to pick her up and put her on the couch while they waited for them to cook... When pop! Screams! Sammy's arm popped some where... Daddy felt so bad... He snuggled her and gave her some Tylenol and she feel a sleep... Every time she moved in her sleep she would cry out...=(
So when she woke up and it was still owiee daddy called the doctor... Daddy feels so bad I think its harder on him than Sammy but still... I want him to know that he is a great Daddy and all of his girls love him... I hope the doctors can help both of them feel better... I guess we just have to wait and see...

2 comments:
I can't believe you're already up and blogging! That was nice of Johnny to let you get more rest--kudos to wonderful dads/hubbys. Sammy looks so grown-up (in a little girl way) in these pictures. Also looks like she just loves little sister. Too cute!
Tell Johnny not to feel bad, she just has a rogue elbow! Mine used to pop out of place without anything even happening! My mom would go to hold my hand and suddenly it would pop out.
Post a Comment