Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a week or forever?

Holy Cow its been over a week now!!!
Ally is such a good little girl and she fits right in with our family... Sammy loves her sister, the other night she had to give Ally a kiss night night and tell her goodnight before she would go to bed... This woke Allison up but it was too cute!! Last night while Ally was getting her bath Sammy was riveted to the tub... She was enthralled with sister getting a splish splash as she calls it... Ally enjoyed her bath as well... In fact it relaxed her so well that she pooped on mommy as soon as we got her dried off... The towel caught it all but it was still kinda gross... (Yes being a mom is a messy job!)
Nights are getting better (they have never really been bad... Just one night of GAS that made getting to sleep hard) last night she sleep for over 6 hours... Plus she didn't want wake up when we tryed to wake her... (Mommy really needed to feed her!!! or I would have let her keep sleeping)...
It feels like Allison has been a part of our family forever... I'm so glad our family is forever and these sweat little girls are under our care... ( I hope we don't screw them up to bad )
sorry no pictures there all stuck in my camera at the moment...

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

So glad everything is going wonderfully! What a great big sis Sammy is. Lucky you getting all that sleep. Can't wait to see pictures

Amy said...

Sounds like you are adjusting to having two kids beautifully! You give me hope because I am scared to death. I can't wait to see more pictures, your girls are adorable. What a sweet sister Sammy is.