Friday, October 9, 2009

Vacation???

This might sound strange but it feels like I'm on vacation....
All of my laundry is done and the living room is fairly clean... The dishes well that's Johnny's chore so that one don't count... But yeah it's just been like a vacation sitting at home and snuggling my kiddos...
Yes I'm tiered but that been the normal for like the past three months... And yeah I'm kinda sore but hey I have pain meds for that =)... All in all the second kid so far is a ton easier... It will probably hit me like a ton of bricks once Johnny goes back to work but for now I'm just enjoying...

2 comments:

Amy said...

How wonderful for you! I am so glad things are going well and your house is clean. There is nothing better than that feeling in the world!

Familia Morales said...

Enjoy! Happy everything is going good for you.