Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Answered prayers....

Prayers do get Answered but in the lords time and in the lords way....
I've prayed that Sammy will get a hold on this potty training thing... So what happens she wakes me up more than an hour earlier in the mornings to go pee... I liked that extra sleep but that lovely sound of her tinkling makes me smile (wow everything changes when your a mom!!!) Yesterday we had a good day I think we only had two accidents a very small one and on in her pull-up... So very little clean up YEAH!!!
My other prayer has been that Johnny could spend more time with the family.... Johnny will be home a lot more... He works in construction and right now all the bids are going for so cheep that his boss is having a really hard time winning any bids... No bids means no jobs... So yep at the end of the week we will not know when he will have any hours at all... So I'm looking on the bight side Johnny will be home to help with this potty training thing and I can get stuff done for the fair...

No comments: