Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Learning to SHARE...

I've been trying to teach Sammy to share everything with her sister.... (she likes to pick and choose what she shares....) This kinda has back fired on me.... Now Ally needs to Share everything with Sammy... Sometimes by force...sigh Hey Ally move over I'm climbing in....
Both there little bums were in the seat.... Sammy picked up the walker by the side and started walking around with them both in there... Of course I didn't get a picture of that....
Plus every game I want to play sister needs to play too... (poor Ally her naps aren't very long cause Sammy always wants to wake her up to play... sigh) This is just the opposite of leap frog... You climb under your sisters legs and laugh a lot...
And under we go....
Sammy took this picture all by her self... I left in just the way she took it.... I'm thinking of entering one of her pictures in the fair... Might be fun having a photo from a 2year old in there.....

1 comment:

kkweight said...

Enter it!!
Klaire and Kreg are entering stuff too.