My little girls are so different yet similar... Ally is such a sweet little girl. She looks more like her daddy in more ways than she looks like me but she has more of my personality where Sammy has more of her daddy's personality and my looks...

Ally loves to sit up... But she has to be able to see mommy... If I walk out of the room to help Sammy potty she will scream... If she forgets where I'm sitting she screams until I talk to her and she makes eye contact and then she sighs and keeps playing... Yup I think she is going to be a Mommy's girl...

She has a lot of strength like Sammy did at that age... She those keys in her hands... She can and will fling those keys clear across the room... I mean like ten feet... That kid is strong!!!

Allison LOVES TV.... She will bend over backwards (literally) to watch it....

This is the side view... I told you she would bend over backwards for some TV... I love my little girl!!! Oh and she gives kisses... when you kiss her she will smack her lips together to give a kissy sound it too fun!!!
1 comment:
Oh so cute. I can't believe how big she is already. They sure grow up so quickly.
Post a Comment