Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy day

My kids are full of energy... This was just to cute not to share...
My day has been a crazy wild but fun as well... First off Sammy just had to eat her "green jelly" for breakfast... Yeah I had let Sammy make the Jello the night before... She absolutely LOVED it...
Ally and Sammy have been playing really well together. Which I LOVE!!! So while they were playing together Sammy comes to me and says... "It's OK momma Ally can hear me.." I'm like what??? So I go to check on Ally only to find her in my room playing with the cutest baby in the world...
Yup she was playing with that neighbor baby that lives in the mirror...
While Ally was napping Sammy decided to get creative with her toys... Her play house is no longer a play house its a big toy box... And all of her toys can fit... So she proceeds find and dump all of her toys in it... And of course climb in and play with them all at once... Smart girl...
This first one is with just half of her toys piled together in it....
I was waiting for her to try and make a toy angel in all the toys... =)
All in all it was a fun and exciteing day.... Boy am I exhasted...

2 comments:

kkweight said...

Those girls are too much fun!!
Your such a great mom Les, im glad they have you.

Amy said...

oh, they make me laugh so much! What adorable girls.