Sammy is a big girl now and only wears pull-ups at night... We have been doing so great only having very few accidents... and all of them have been in the bathroom (much easier clean up!!!) So as I'm feeling a sigh of relief that we can cross off potty training as a daily chore its starts up again....
My cute little Ally that has been helping me potty train her big sister for the past year (up that is how long, on and off of course, we have been potty training) has decided that she wants to be a big girl just like her sister.... She was doing a little grunting and so I asked her if she need to go yucka (cause that's what we do every time Sammy grunts or farts) and she said yeah and headed to the potty... I took off her pants and diaper and sat her tiny little bottom on the potty... She look kinda scared for a slip second and then she started to tell me something in Ally lingo...And then Tah-Dah Ally went yucka's on the potty!!! Can you believe it!!! I took like forever to get Sammy to have her first yucka... Now I know that it probably just luck but holy cow this makes me think about the long up hill battle of potty training another stubborn little girl...sigh... I guess I will never be done (well at least until we are done making our family and that last one is trained but that can be YEARS from now...) Sigh I guess I will be going crazy with potty madness all over again.... CRAP =)
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

2 comments:
Look at it on the bright side. You wont have to buy diapers anymore! Good luck, and I can't believe a 13/14 month old wants to be potty trained! Faye has been trying to imitate Keith. Only problem, he pees standing up. Doesn't quite work for her. :)
WAY TO GO ALLY!!!
Klaire started about that same time too, by 18-20 months we were in undies full time, shes had 2-3 accidents since then. It was awesome. Although, i was a little sad our cloth diapering days were over so i kept buying cute diapers in hope that she would revert.lol Didn't work too well.
I think the most important thing to remember is to just keep up the encouragement, when they are ready they will do it. Your on a roll! Ally has had the benefit of watching Sam go through this, so in helping Sam you've been helping Ally too.
I'm very proud of you and the girlies!
Post a Comment