My Kids LOVE to be naked... I'm not sure why... They have TONS of cute out fits...
Me and Johnny were talking about how the kids should have bath before bed and then this is what happened...
All rips off her clothes (at one point she was wearing her diaper on her head)
And as soon as she heard the water running in the bath room she came running...
Yeah bath time!!!
And then proceeded to jump in the bath with Sammy... Yup my kids love baths!!!
And as you can see they need them A LOT!! This is what happens when Ally eats her favorite snack Powered Doughnuts...

2 comments:
I can't get over all that hair! It is so darling. And bath time is always such a great time in my house as well.
They LOVE to help Klaire bath too! I think they get just as wet and she does.lol
Post a Comment