Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sammy Happy Day

Sammy had been a grouch the weeks leading up to her birthday so I made her a "trash can cake" as she called it...
As tradition goes Sammy "rowed" the cake... And ate some batter along the way...

The kids favorite part of the cake was all the frosting that I squeezed on there fingers...


Ally even figured out that if she held her finger out I would put a little frosting on her finger... Ally LOVED the frosting...

I had lost of lest over frosting so we had some fun with it...

Sammy's mustache...

Yummy!!!

Waiting for "her people" to get to the party...

Ally as a ballerina...

yup I'm crazy I dress my kids a like I wish I had got a better picture of both of them but They were dancing too much...

Before Sammy could open presents she had to get birthday spankings from both Nana and Papa... She did it with out protest...

Sammy "ripping presents"

3/4 threw the song she blew out her candles... She got two of them on the first try and then after the song ended she blow out the last candle...

Sammy had an Awesome birthday... Its hard to believe how fast time has gone by... It seams like just yesterday that I was holding her for the first time... Wondering what kind of personality she would grow to have... I love her more and more each day (even on the days when I want to throw her away)... Samantha I love you and I love that we can sing and play pretend.. I love that we can paint each others nails... I love that you keep me on my toes... There is never a dull day with you... I love how you do every thing that Mommy does... I hope that we can always be "best friends" I love it when you say "mommy, you not my mommy your my best friend!!!"  I love when you pretend to be me and I pretend to be you and you put me in the corner so I can think about what I did.... And then let me out to talk about what I did.... I love it when you give me hugs just because...  I love how you think of your sister and every time you get a treat you get one for her too... I love so many things about you that I can not list them all... I even love that every one thinks you look like me... But truth be told you are more beautiful than I could ever be...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, so sweet! She is lucky to have you as a mother, Les. And she is exactly who you need in your life. A perfect complimentary relationship. :)