I'm so sorry to whom ever I offended with my blog.... I have NEVER wrote anything with malaise towards anyone.. Or to cause any one any pain or bad feelings... I will admit I have wrote some sad and depressing things... That is only because that was how I felt at the time... I have said before that I only write this blog as a journal... To help be get my feeling out instead of storing them up and letting them fester.... As I have wrote multiple times I suffer from depression and anxiety... Journaling is a very good none drug way of dealing with these feelings... I have enjoyed blogging out my feeling and receiving support from some of my friends and family.... It makes me sad that someone (i don't know who) does not feel the same about my blog.... Again to whom ever I upset I'm deeply sorry and did not mean to cause any harm... This blog is just a way for me to vent my feelings... I have of like 5 visits a week (that aren't me) I guess I did not see how anything I said was harming anyone.... So I will probably not blog for quite some time.... Or will only tell of happy things so I will not offend any one.... So until my I have happiness to share farewell.....
1 comment:
What happened? =(
Post a Comment