Now that the time to say good bye is here I'm feeling a mix of emotions...
Sadness...
for all the memories and happy times that we have had and made in this home...
for all the loved neighbors that we are leaving behind
Joy...
for all the excitement I see in my girls eyes...
for the new house finally being done...
a nice back yard that is behind the house not on the side...
Relief...
To be leaving behind the busy road....
That the house is finally done...
All the stuff we did to the house passed inspection...
Anger...
We spend hours!!! I mean hours of labor on our roof to only get like 700$ bucks knocked off the price of our home... If we would have known how all the numbers would shake down we wouldn't have done it!!!!
Worry...
How are the girls going to adjust?
How many things are going to break?
How long is it really going to take to move all our CRAP?
How will I get all my fair work done in the middle of this move?
Fear....
Did we make the right decision for our family?

No comments:
Post a Comment