Thursday, June 23, 2011

Smiles

I got to spend some quality FAMILY time with my girls yesterday... My dad had his work party at a local swimming pool and asked all the grand kids to come and play... My kids love the water so even though we have been crazy busy with the new house I could not let my kids miss out on this chance to play and be kids... It was such a bright sunny day that the water was a nice temperature and welcome retreat to the heat...
Ally sees the camera and says cheese!!! So I've been getting a lot of cheesy smiles from her lately...

 Sammy loved playing in the "tuba's" and spinning around in them... She did so great in the water... She is becoming quite the little swimmer... She is not afraid at all!!! she wanted to swim all the way out to the deep end but thank-fully the big girls kept her in the 3ft or under part of the pool =)
The kids couldn't wait to get into the pool so while they were waiting for the other cousins they played on the water "weee" (that's what the grand kids call all the slides at Nana and Papa's house)....

Sammy needed a drink.... silly girl..
But they both make me smile so much and I love them to pieces!!!

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Cute! I think Sammy looks a lot like your mom in these pictures.

kkweight said...

Those girls make me so happy!! Its looks like you all had a blast!