Friday, July 8, 2011

a million and 1

I have so many things I need to do!!!!

I have too many things on my plate!!!

My brain is buzzing with so many different things that I can't get anything accomplished!!! So here I sit playing with this silly computer trying to calm my mind enough to focus on my next project....

Our move officially starts at 3pm today!!! I've waited for this day sense January.... But now that it is here I really don't want to deal with it... I have so much mommy guilt running threw my mind about having the kids off at a sitters for us to try and get the house done and for the move.... I HATE sending my kids off to another place... I know my kids can be MONSTERS they can also be the cutest most well behaved kids too... You never know what one your going to get...  But I really feel like a bad mother for having some one else "raise" my kids for those few hours.... But I keep telling my self just a few more days.... Then we can kinda be back to "normal" (well as normal as our family can get)...
Wish us luck.... I'll need all the help I can get =)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! A semblance of normalcy coming back. That is so wonderful! I am so excited for you, and wish you the best of luck.

Familia Morales said...

Wahoo! It's almost done. And don't worry about dropping your kids off--just call it a "no-mommy allowed play date."