Monday, January 9, 2012

how the goals are going...

Lets start with the positives...

Ally has only had her binky for naps and bed time for the past week... She is asking for it less and less... Around nap time she asks a lot more!!!!... A plus that we did not think of was now for naps as soon as she get her binky she is so focused on loving the sucking of the binky that she falls asleep SO MUCH FASTER!!!  Then she drops the binky out of her mouth and continues to sleep... nice!!! The potty is doing OK... She has stayed dry a few days but we are sitting at about 50% if I was to make a guess.... But she still seams excited and I'm letting her tell me when she wants to go... So I guess that is all good...

Sammy has dropped trying to learn how to spell daddy and has moved on to mommy and colors... she has spelled red and want to work on blue... she has put together some words on accident like "bum" and "run" and some I don't remember....

Johnny has got one project crossed off his growing list of projects...We now have privacy window panels in our bath room and our entry way... Yeah now more worrying about flashing the neighbors =)

Me well... I'm not doing so good with my goal... I've lost 7-10 lbs and I haven't been eating that great... I guess that's good... But the eating junky food part isn't that great... So I'm going to try harder....

No comments: