Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm going too....

Its that time again... Goal making time...

I've had my goal in mind for the last few months... I'm going to gain weight!!! Yup why not make a realistic goal!!! I'll still eat healthy but if I gain I don't care at all... Yup I'm crazy....

Ally is going to get off the binky.... Well after I take her to the dentist... She replaces her fingers with her binky... And I don't what to make the situation worse... So I think and need to see what is worse for her teeth (yeah I know both!!!) But if its better to slowly wean off the binky with out fingers involved or just cutting it off and letting her suck on her fingers???.... And she is going to try to be a big girl on the potty this year too....

Sammy is still trying to figure out what she wants to work on.... I think it will be to spell at least 10 more words... She is up to 3 almost 4... She gets daddy right 60% of the time... She likes writing and spelling now...

Johnny.... Hum I don't know.... I think its to get more "projects" done....

So those are our goals... Both the girls goals need lots of mommy help... that's why I've kept my goal as simple as I could =)

1 comment:

Amy said...

We made similar goals! I love that. That is the beauty of focusing on children. Good luck with your goals!