Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Confused

So I don't get it.... After days of wondering why Sammy calls everything "Nana" I figured it out... But that only makes me more confused.... She is calling herself "Nana"???? Why does she call herself the same name as she calls her Grandma Cerya? So we have been working on the S sound.... But to no avail... She calls her sippy nana... her book nana... her jammies nana.... anything that is HERS is nana.... She is kinda coping us cause when she gets into something that's not hers we tell her who's it is.... So now everything she can get into is NANA.... Today we got her to call her self ssss naamme... then chanted nana nana nana nana.... argh at least we understand her now... Even if its strange...
Oh get this my morning sickness is like almost gone just a few bouts of nausea but everything stays down.... But I have no appetite like none at all.... I know I need to eat but don't want to.... Every time I feed Sammy I make my self eat something but its such a chore.... Nothing looks good nothing taste good.... Not even Cherry Coke.... And I LOVE Cherry Coke! So yeah I just don't get it.... First you can't keep any thing down then you don't want to eat anything how in the heck and I saposta grow this kid?

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Prenatals...then you don't have to worry so much about eating. I didn't keep anything down with Annaleise and she still grew. I feel your pain though. With this kid the only thing I wanted to eat for 3 months was granola bars. Good luck understanding Sammy

Amy said...

Melissa is right. Good luck with that one. When I was preggers with Keith, I was sick the WHOLE 9 MONTHS. It was pretty sad. I didn't actually throw up a ton (I had my fair share, don't get me wrong) but I felt like I was going to almost all of the time. Prenatals. That is funny about Sammy. Good luck getting her to use her own name.

Anonymous said...

Hey at least your not pucking your guts out like last time right. They say as long as you take your vitamins you should be good. Now worries.

Sara said...

Hey, this is cuz Sara.. I am glad I found your Blog!! Just wanted to tell you about the Nanna thing, Jackson said E O for EVERYTHING his first year. His name was E O, my name was E O, everything he wanted.. or didnt want was E O. It just reminded me of that.. have fun! I am so glad to here you dont have the pukies anymore.