So my little monster Sammy loves jumping on her dads back for a horsey ride... They will romp around the entire house I have no idea how he does this with his bad knees but they both laugh and have a good time... Well the other day Sammy deiced to give day a ride... so he hopped on her shoulders and she took him around the house just smiling and laughing the entire way!
And then Today I deiced to make rice krispy treats.... Sammy really liked them! I usually gauge how much she likes stuff by how much gets stuck all over her face... I'm such a bad mom I let her walk around the house all day like this cause it made me smile, And she didn't care.... Every once in a while when one would fall off she would just pick it up and eat it so... I guess she was her own snack container. hehehehe

3 comments:
Haha, I love your posts! They always crack me up =)
She is such a cute little girl! What a fun Daddy to play horsey with her.
Your daughter is absolutely adorable!!!!
Post a Comment