On the 8th Sammy peed on the potty! Yeah! So I know its a small accomplishment but it made me so proud! Then she got sick and is not interested in anything so I guess where on hold but still supporting her...
Oh I just have to tell you about Sammy's new fascination.... SHOES she loves shoes! She picks out what shoes she is going to wear that day... She puts them on herself... And she loves to where mom and dads shoes... everything from my old tap shoes (which I still have because I can't get rid of anything with a memory attached...) to the garden clogs to my church shoes... Believe it or not she walks around in them all over the house... She is as good in heals as I am! What a big girl!

3 comments:
Too cute! And yeah for going on the potty!
Haha she's so funny! I'm glad she's showing interest in using the potty, that's great news =)
How cute! Keith tries it, but doesn't really walk in them, he just likes to put his feet in ours. But he LOVES his shoes, and sometimes he will bring me my heels to wear during the day. That is funny.
Post a Comment