Saturday, March 28, 2009

Huge belly here I come!

So here is what has transpired so far with this pregnancy... In early Feb Sammy was sick and I was feeling over whelmed.... I was waiting for my period to start any day and really felt like I was having major PMS... Maybe I was just Ornery...Anyways I finally told my self just take the test so it can come out negative and I can start that night or the next morning like it normally does after I take a test.... I was in a little sock and disappointment (only cause I was really overwhelmed at life at that moment...) I called Johnny and told him (well he was excited) as I'm on the phone with him, Sammy comes walking out of the bathroom with the test in her hand giving me the biggest smile ever... (like she knew exactly what was happening... that stinker)
So after everything sunk in a little more... I called and found a new OB (I was upset with my last OB for taking over two hours after Sammy had crowned... and we had to wait for him...) I made my appointment and hoped I would like him... (I really like him he is totally down to earth and I know two people who have had all there babies with him so I feel really good about it)
With in a few days Sammy started acting like such a big girl... It seamed like she grew up over night... She is still my little girl but there is just something more grown up lately... She is listening better and trying to communicate with her hands and her words a lot better...
When my morning sickness started kicking in (about two weeks after I found out that we were expecting) my little copy cat Sammy had to watch every move I made... If I got up to run to the bathroom... so did she. If I doubled over and coughed and heaved.... so did she. If I threw up... so did she. So after I get done with emptying my belly I have to clean up baby vomit off the floor... Then she just smiles at me like, look what I did! She has finally stopped trowing up when I do but she still comes in and trys to copy me... She likes to find my emergency buckets and spit in them... or if she sees the toilet lid up she goes over and spits in there too... Oh my little copy cat how I love you!
So at our first baby doctor appointment we got to see the little baby and see its little heart beat... And the Doc gave me some meds to help with my morning sickness... They have helped a ton... I'm still really sick to my stomach but I'm able to keep more down...Oh and we found out our due date... October 11!
Other than the massive morning sickness (witch I had really bad with Sammy too) and the fatigue of early pregnancy I think we have weathered the first trimester pretty well. I'm having a hard time sleeping and getting comfortable at night, and the super strange pregnancy dreams have started....So I think that's all the info about my expanding belly so far... I've lost about 5-7 pounds cause of not being able to keep all my food down... I lost between 10-15 pounds with Samantha before I started to gain the normal pound per week! So yeah bring on the huge belly!

3 comments:

Marie said...

congratulations you are a great mom

Familia Morales said...

Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness ends soon.

Amy said...

I have to laugh. Sammy is so funny. I love that she imitates everything you do. So cute! I hope you feel better soon.