Saturday, August 29, 2009

working pains

I have been working the fair for the last week pretty heavy and I think it is taken its toll on me... I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions like crazy and now cramps... They are fine if I'm laying down or sitting with my feet up but if I do anything but I hurt... I'm not sure how I'm going to finish out the fair... But I have made a commitment so I guess I just need to delegate as much stuff out and take it as easy as I can.... Maybe I'll make Johnny take the recliner up to the fair and set it in my office so I can put my feet up when I need to hehehe... That would be funny =) wish me luck I'll need all I can get!!!!

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

What kind of fair are you doing? Rest up, Les.

Amy said...

I gave you an award a few days ago. It's because I think you are awesome. Get some rest now.