Thursday, October 21, 2010

chocolate monster

You may have heard about Cookie Monster but have you ever seen a Chocolate Monster??? I have, she is a feisty little thing at is really good at getting into things that she shouldn't... Plus her sister is really good at sharing things she really shouldn't...

Beware the images that you are about to see will be burned into your mind and will be very hard to remove....


Are you sure your ready to see this???



I tryed to warn you!!!
She is the cutest little chocolate monster ever... And She LOVES!!! Sammy's potty candy!!!
Sammy just looked at the pictures and she said..."Wow she has dirty face... I gave her LOTS of chocolate... She likes chocolate..."

2 comments:

mub said...

Hah, that's awesome! I love that first picture so much!!!

Amy said...

Bahahahaha! That is so funny! Especially what Sammy said. I love that they are such great friends already. And that look on her face is one of pure and unadulterated enjoyment. Awesome.