K this is just one of the kids curtain panels... I need to get a rod to put them on...
This is my new skirt... Such fun fall colors...
This project is a fun one its a nap mat... I made most of it years ago but I never finished it until the other day.. Sammy loves it she calls it her sleeping bag... The blanket is sewed in so it stays with the pad and pillow...
Sammy of course is pretending in this picture but she has fallen asleep in it all ready...
And then when your done it folds up into a cute carrier... Sammy calls it her back pack when it is all folded up... Then she becomes Dora and I'm boots and Ally is Swiper...

2 comments:
I. love. your. skirt!
What a lot of sewing you have been doing, and holy smokes, amazing. I love all of it!
Love it! I am jealous of your skills!
Post a Comment