It was so nice to get outside and play... The kids so needed it!!! They had so much fun playing outside on there swings and slides... But Sammy informed me that the airplane needs to get washed before she can play on it... It has been a long week and for some reason time seams to be flying by... I feel like I have been spinning me wheels trying to do everything but getting nothing done.... But it was so nice to get out side in the sun and just enjoy our self's... When the weather is nice I need to get the kids out there more... It helps run out there energy and gives me a break from the house... And lets just admit it we all need a little break from the house... Hopefully the weather will help me with this goal to let the kiddo's release there energy... Please mother nature I need you to help me out here....
p.s.
either I'm becoming a better speller or I have officially broke my spell check cause I only had one miss spelling this time... For any and all that knew me in High school this is a miracle!!! GO ME!!!! =)
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

1 comment:
Yay for nice weather! It is about time, don't you think?!?
I am glad that you are getting things done. Moving is always a daunting experience.
Post a Comment