Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Sammy song...

I've thought Sammy a new song... It's really cute and its all about her!!!
She was having some trouble while I was teaching her to spell her name... We would write the S and then when I would help her write the A she would call it a T and the M she would call it a U... and so forth.. So I created this little song so I could help her... Its was saposta go.. S_A_M_M_Y spells Sammy!... Sammy sings it S_A_M_M_Y roll Sammy!!! So with out further ado... Here is Sammy singing her Sammy song...
Daddy was so surprised that Sammy could spell her name... The shock on his face was priceless!!!

2 comments:

Brea Marie said...

Too cute!! Wish I could teach DaKoda how to spell her name. She has little interest in trying. And her writing is still complete scribbles. But at least she's content with it, right? Sammy does such an awesome job, maybe I'll have DaKoda watch the video and get some tips!

Amy said...

Leslie, you are such a good mom! I love how you are so diligent in teaching your girls. You are my hero. We need to play more. The end.